France Paris Mission

FRANCE PARIS MISSION
I have created this blog to help people follow me on my journey to serve and teach the people of the France Paris Mission, which consists of areas all over northern France, southern Belgium, and Luxembourg. I am serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for a period of 18 months and will be speaking French. I reported to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah on February 20, 2013, and will arrive in France on April 3, 2013. I will return home sometime in August of 2014. I love you all and hope to hear from you throughout this life-changing experience!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Arrivée!



Bonjour! I just want to do a quick post to let you know I made it to France. On Tuesday, I spent my first day eating some home cooked food, napping (I needed it!), visiting with President Poznanski, contacting non-members in the heart of Paris, and sharing my testimony with other missionaries in the mission home. On Wednesday morning, after a mission orientation, I left for my first assignment to work in the Villeneuve D'ascq S Area, which is in northern France near the border with Belgium. Sister Evans will be my trainer and I look forward to learning a lot from her. I will give you more details and let you know how I am doing next week!

I love you all and take care!

Soeur Vance

p.s. I'll be at the address below for at least the next 5-6 weeks, and look forward to hearing from you by mail or email (madeline.vance@myldsmail.net). I am able to respond to emails on Mondays.

Soeur Madeline Vance

105 Boulevard Montebello Apt. 404

Lille 59000 - FRANCE